Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July Love With Food Subscription Box

July's Love with Food box arrived today...and I'm loving it! I received it via a code on Facebook, and it was only $2.
Inside is: Hawaiian Salted Caramel Popcorn from Kukuruza, BBQ Beef Stick from Vermont Smoke & Cure, Rebel Mary Peanuts from Lord Nut Livington (LOVE the name!), Orange Salt Water Taffy from Angel Mint, Twangerz Snack Toppings in Lemon-Lime Salt, Lime Salt, Chili-Lime Sale, & Pickle Salt, Sourdough Pretzels from Uncle Henry's (I already ate one..good but uber salty!), Strawberry Fig Bar from Nature's Bakery, NECCO Wafers, $25 card to Hello Fresh! It was a great deal for $2, lol! I'm really excited about the Hello Fresh card...I had seen them on various blogs before, but it seems pricey to me. I'll give it a try, and report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment